Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Bit of Selfishness

I've been reading and hearing a lot lately about how giving yourself completely to taking care of someone can cause you to loose yourself. I've been thinking about if I had my way, what would I do. Here's what I've come up.

  1. Go through training to be a pharmacy tech.
  2. Finish learning sign language in hopes to be a translator
  3. Finally see the ocean
  4. Visit Anne Frank's hideout
  5. Go to Africa
  6. Build my own library with all the books i wish i had time to read
  7. Learn to play the piano or guitar
  8. Sing again
  9. Find time and places to make friends
  10. Get made over.
  11. And last, Get a good camera and pick up photography again

Maybe someday I'll be able to check some of these off the list. Hmmmm... What a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment